We currently have a full-time position open in our Mississauga Ontario office for a
This position supports the assigned business unit(s) with forecast, replenishment and POS monitoring. This position is a key liaison with customer counterparts for all aspects of reporting and or requests to support
the business. Regularly communicates with the Replenishment, Customer Service, Marketing and Production Planning teams to ensure proper merchandise flow. The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees the accurate forecasting of products to the SKU level to ensure good service and acceptable inventory levels
- Utilizes account specific tools such as Retail Link, SPS Commerce, POS data in order to effectively manage day to day business needs
- Create and maintain reports (ie in-stock, inventory, POS, program performance, etc.) to effectively manage the business
- Work with internal and external business teams to develop sales plans, weekly orders and inventory analysis to support the business
- Develop strategic relationships with accounts through regular conference calls and meetings to review the forecast, shipments, sales and in-stocks, manual order requirements and open issues
- Communicate with internal departments to resolve service related issues to ensure orders / shipments are processed in a timely manner
- Perform other business functions as needed by the accounts
- University / College degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced computer skills a must (Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
- Demand Planning / Forecasting experience is a must, CPG industry experience preferred
- Ability to work with and create complex Excel spreadsheets utilizing formulas, on a daily basis
- Strong analytical and problem definition skills; high attention to detail
- Experience working with databases – Retail Link, Oracle, SPS Commerce
- 2-3 years of experience in replenishment analyst role
It is the policy of the Company to employ personnel entirely on the individual’s qualifications. Selections are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic characteristics, or any other protected status or any other category protected by federal, state of local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Reasonable.Accommodations@fotlinc.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.