The Assistant Marketing Manager assists the Marketing team with evaluating existing and potential online opportunities, project management, data analysis, competitive summaries and distribution initiatives for the assigned business unit. Supports the Team
and Retail side of Fruit of the Loom business channels.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Technical Knowledge Required):
|Ecomm Content Management: Ensure digital content on Retail and Team web-sites is up to date, accurate and in-line with Corporate standards and expectations. Work with various departments
to gather data, images and content for customer web-sites with the cross-functional teams and potential external partners.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media ads.
- Monitor and analyze impact of social media campaigns and report on effectiveness of the promotion.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on social media trends and best practices (i.e. keyword research, Google Analytics and SEO).
- Develop and expand online followers for all brands.
- Work with key retailers to increase brand awareness and cultivate new leads and sales.
|Account Management: Manages all sales calls and responsibilities for their account and is the primary account contact for all aspects of the business: sales, replenishment, and forecasting, credit, and product information/setup
and customer service
|Sponsorship Management: Assist in the execution of sponsorships to ensure we are leveraging all possible marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
- Maintain regular contact with sponsors, understand their needs and provide updates on new product offerings.
- Assist in identifying new sponsorship opportunities and developing customized sponsorship proposals.
- Attend sponsor’s events / tradeshows as required.
- Increase brand awareness by creating content sponsors can distribute to their members.
|Project Management: Assist with coordination of marketing projects at various stages to ensure a successful and timely execution. Coordinate across various teams to ensure business objectives are met.
- Assist manager in the completion of marketing initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams and potential external partners.
- Maintain an updated status report on project elements with clear action items and deliverables. Follow-up with cross-functional team members and agencies as needed to ensure all project elements are on track.
|Product Development: Support the Marketing team in developing product strategy in concert with the Design and Merchandising teams.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Make recommendations to develop future product lines for the Canadian market.
- Works with sales and marketing to successfully introduce new products to the Canadian market.
|Special projects and other duties as assigned
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (years and type of specific experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to build/write reports, business correspondence and create presentations.
- Ability to learn quickly, absorb information and to be proactive.
- Possess strong analytical skills and be a creative thinker.
- Strong background in Microsoft Office.
1-3 years of Marketing and/or Brand Management experience.
It is the policy of the Company to employ personnel entirely on the individual’s qualifications. Selections are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic characteristics, or any other protected status or any other category protected by federal, state of local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Reasonable.Accommodations@fotlinc.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.